Menu button

Video making help

Info on rolling, river features, kayaking technique, advice on kit purchase...

Moderator: Web Monkeys

Video making help

Postby DanW » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Which movie making software do people use? I have seen quite a lot on facebook that look pretty effective. (windows)

I need to show one for my final project but don't have a lot of time to learn how to use anything complicated.

I just need a title page then mpeg movie clip, title page then movie clip then images etc. no music or anything.

any ideas?
thanks
Dan
DanW
Booty beer

Postby Charley » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 pm

windows live movie maker
you can make some pretty effective stuff with it and it's piss to get the hang of, just learn by doing.
Charley
Foam pile

Postby DanW » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Thank you.

It's easy to use and can do a lot with it.

I need to get myself a camera when I eventually have money.
DanW
Booty beer

Postby brync » Wed May 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Anyone got experience with OpenShot? Just downloaded it and it seems pretty useful. Free and open-source as well.
I'm not in Aberystwyth.
brync
Theoretical kayaker...

Postby jh_dempsey » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 am

Apparently this is used by the professionals and is now available as open source. I havent played around with this yet but from reading reviews and seeing what it can do, this looks like a serious piece of software!

http://www.lightworksbeta.com/
jh_dempsey
Large and in charge

Postby Gilo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 pm

That's got some serious pedigree! Wow.

Edit: And if it crashes less often than Premiere, bonus. But that's a pretty low bar to reach :mrgreen:
Gilo
Laurent Vales

19-24-19-24-54698 cheap nfl jerseys

Postby G7PAk6U0BH » Wed May 02, 2018 10:48 pm

For a guy whose performance has put him at risk of getting cut he shouldn be cursing at reporters right now. That is living a normal life. Great co worker. I think it more fair to look at what was happening in the college game. What a terrible thing for a little girl to see!.

Reporter: So you're cheap jerseys selling more used cars than ever before? Yeah, that's correct. Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon turned down a meeting with Vice President Pence during the Olympic games after criticizing him for his stance on gay rights. Under the reign of McGuinness United could only finish 8th in the first division and after a poor start to the 1970 / 71 season McGuinness resumed his role as reserve team coach as Busby himself once again took control for a short period until the appointment of Frank O'Farrell.

Lastly, having speakers directly on your desk will cheap nhl jerseys often results in unwanted reflections off of the surface of your desk. If you want some attention grabbing bottoms, they've got your printed leggings. Well, you cheap baskball jerseys don't have to hide those bulging veins anymore, when you can simply get rid of them..

I have also taken many seminars and classes at CME and CBOE on options and options Chandler Catanzaro Jersey
trading; including classes with Sheldon Natenberg.. Racial epithets, which are laced with contempt, cheap jerseys supply are justifiably off limits among responsible people, because using them conveys the tacit message that contempt for the people referred to by the epithet is acceptable.

It appeared Felix was just pushing in front when Miller fell forward, both arms extended, like a beach volleyball player diving desperately to keep a rally alive.. Meaning his package in this instance is literally worth the paper it was written on. I never had to be used as a cheap mlb jerseys bargaining chip nor a scapegoat.

Again, you imagining everything to be your perfect little farmer market without inelastic demands. Nostalgia. The good news is wholesale nfb jerseys that popular questions like this almost always get a good answer it just takes some time. I didn feel the urge to secceed.

Sores and blisters will show up on the affected area. Whatever the case may be, Eli Drake will always be one special character. Anthony Joshua vs Denis Bakhtov Live Stream. Start using your resources.Be sure to ask family or close friends if they are going to contribute http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/brandon-wilds-jersey-c_10.html
to your college.

I feel like it 4 Jack Doyle Jersey
is my fault, Patrick Lewis Jersey
as I raised him as a single mom and spoiled him a lot, and now it feels like it has all backfired on me. Open a place in this kid opens you. During the American Civil War, Fort Henry of the Confederacy was built in Tennessee near Lake Kentucky in 1861.

For many people, building a family entails much more than pregnancy. Yeah I mean I think that what doesn't get talked about is the fact that Jim Dolan who's the owner of the Rangers. And I know we have to go. For a narcissist to stop abusing their family members would be tantamount to emotional suicide.

Just like everything else, the rich cultural history of Spain has influenced its clothing as well. You can snack on this pbogram. The new Apple Watch Apple Watch: Apple (AAPL) also unveiled the Apple Watch smartwatch, the company's first wearable device.

I remember I read the German national team has a cooperation with SAP to track all player movements on the field even during training and working some big data magic to analyse it.. PA later reported that the clubs Juwan Thompson Jersey
had resolved the issue, though the matter would still be included in the referee's report.While Costa seemed to score at will in the early stages of his debut Premier League season, his position as man of the moment has been usurped by an unlikely player in this campaign..

We recall our deployee we expect our deployee to do what the organisation expects him to do. I think it a good source for picking up conversational cantonese. 8 years later. To be honest, I prefer a traditional stove and oven myself. What if if I want to pray the guy to stay.

GQ Magazine nominated him as Fittest Man in the World for 1997, because he successfully completed so many Iron Man and similar competitions. You basically have two: throwing balls and brainlessly click on the screen. 2 points submitted 6 days ago. These two magnets the electromagnet and the permanent magnet interact with each other as any two magnets do.
G7PAk6U0BH
Brown claw

19-16-19-16-49580 cheap football jerseys

Postby G7PAk6U0BH » Wed May 02, 2018 10:56 pm

It was called the Motorola DynaTAC, and it still wasn't a tiny device it was 9 inches (22.9 centimeters) long and weighed 2.5 pounds (1.1 kilograms). High GI foods lower your blood glucose level. It seems like you are a young man, I get it. From my perspective I can never imagine a relationship between people of these ages as being healthy and/or consensual but I understand not everything in life is black and white and I never lived these experiences.

The next year, Thompson and mates ended UCLA's dominance with a double overtime victory against Bill Walton's Bruins in the NCAA semifinals. There were three blanchings in all, each in fresh water, with Shaoxing wine, ginger, spring onions, and tea leaves.

Can we please give the head line a cheap china jerseys "false" or cheap baskball jerseys at least an "unsubstantiated" tag?M4sterCheifer 2 points submitted 3 days agoTo be honest from what I understand about the investigation the issue doesn't seem to be the finding in the investigation. I also make $20 30k more than I would make in my equivalent role in Baltimore, which makes a huge difference.In the morning, I am on the road cheap jerseys at 6am.

I started out trying to just get 5,000 steps five times a week and kept moving the goalposts when I found that became easy. That's what is available to us, so that's what we usedThere are many ways to do this, but for me the easiest method is to create a Google Form.

Even the funnies can bring ideas. In most cases, this would happen shortly but there are times when it could take a day or so. Anyone who has experienced the death of a loved one and who has dealt with the pain of that experience by seeing a counselor or working through self help workbooks will tell you that there are five stages of grief that you go through as you deal with this loss.

Sachen frben aus, Socken gehen kaputt oder sind nicht mehr bequem oder mir gefallen Sachen einfach nicht mehr.Hab diesen Monat alleine schon eine Lederjacke, 2 cheap nba jerseys Chinos, 2 Hemden, 2 Briefs, ka wieviele Socken (gab nen Angebot bei HappySocks also all in) und 1 paar Schuhe fr Frhling gekauft.Wird eher noch mehr weil mir aufgefallen ist, dass mir meine tshirts nicht mehr wirklich gefallen und der sommer ist in der Schweiz angekommenIt is not because I dont think that both Gnostek and bbqftw are amazing players cheap nfl jerseys because they are; Lac Edwards Jersey
however the OP worded that sentence in a way that it can be interpreted that I share his opinion (since he cloned my strategy) when clearly I do not.

Every FNM promo, every Magic Players Reward promo I had, every Buy a box card I traded for and every spare Duels of the Planeswalker promo I had. He's low man on the totem pole in the group. That forms the basis for the next call.. Some readers may even wonder if your material is original or if it has been scraped from another site.

Boards codes oh it's quite the cast. The other day at Open House the creator of the concurrent was trying Jamal Murray Jersey
to sell it, literally shoving it Brandin Bryant Jersey
down our throats. You are sitting in front of the TV eating a snack, its eleven o clock at night and totally http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/kd-cannon-jersey-c_87.html
quiet.

I have worked in Orthopaedic surgery, heart surgery, brain surgery, abdominal surgery to plastic surgery. So I interested in a more accurate and factual reporting. cheap jerseys wholesale I predict that the political standings next time will be NDP first, Conservative second and Liberal third and Green fourth.

Regardless of whether you believe this, or buy the official DNC party talking points about an extremist, obstructionist GOP, the fact remains. Now, having said this, here how I would do it if I was trying to make it a successful as possible: 36 teams, two https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/rontez-miles-jersey-c_68.html
divisions of 18 with promotion between them but no relegation below the second tier.

Why is the dad apologizing publicly when it should be the kids who should be having to post apologies on YouTube. Period. Now, you have to compete basic flight training tutorial to play at all.. There's a clich in sports: Take it one game at a time.

And, according to his devotees, he just that damned good. But it's not clear how that process could be replicated inside the human body, especially since DARPA is ruling out any techniques that would require altering the human genome. Back now, the whole thing on Tuesday was so surreal.
G7PAk6U0BH
Brown claw

19-18-19-18-50845 cheap authentic jerseys

Postby G7PAk6U0BH » Wed May 02, 2018 11:22 pm

The questions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical metaphysics most of the jokes will go over a typical debater head. You can even read a book or two to the hamster in a quiet calm voice. Like the great Douglas Adams wrote: DON'T PANIC..

Bogus is home to one of the country's longest, lighted ski runs. Saving Daikiel Shorts Jersey
money is often cheap jerseys seen as a chore by many people. It cheap nhl jerseys is a choice. E https://www.clevelandbrownsonline.com/sammie-coates-jersey-c_14.html
glass for this step and 2 coats of epoxy.. cheap nhl jerseys What threw us off was it sounded like it came from inside the garage, not outside.

Add food coloring to make a rainbow assortment of colors. Plus, he said, it's hard to predict when a skier may burst forth, either in one individual race or for the long term. There are 240 ml in 8 oz of water. It would be immoral for me to punish so many people across a country of 300,000,000 for the actions of a crazy dude.

Col. Huh, I said, "OK" again and turned my music off but left my headphones in.. New crusaders are no different from old crusaders, Killing and raping cheapjerseys Muslim womens as holy act of cheap nhl jerseys christianity, killing men, kids, elders because thier religion has given legitimacy to kill muslims.

I seen loads of working devs doing a lot of overtime and then either burning out or getting really ill https://www.clevelandbrownsonline.com/jabrill-peppers-jersey-c_18.html
and the rest of us having to pick up the slack.Also it highly doubtful that a manager will take your overtime into account in your career advancement.

Well they could be astral travelers though. If that a starting point for you, then that great. What Kelo wanted when she took her case to the high court more than a wholesale nfb jerseys decade ago was to get to stay in her little pink house in New London, Connecticut. We know that the brain of a pig or a cow is similar in all important ways to the brain of a dog or a cat.

If you do full ground invasion you need a strong govt afterwards. All projectiles accelerate towards the ground at this rate, whether it be an arrow or a high velocity sniper rifle round. The Galaxy Ace comes with 158 mb of internal storage which is actually hardly anything.Now rooting your phone is the best way to go as most custom ROMs get rid of all your unwanted system apps that comes with your phone, but still a 158 mb of internal space for apps, messaging, emails and everything else in your phone actually adds up to hardly anything.So in order to make the best of that 278 mb of RAM, you gotta keep as few apps as possible running in the background.Now an app that you can use is called Autokiller Memory Optimizer.

It not uncommon for those that don have a pride to band together in small groups of 2 3 in order to collaboratively take down larger prey. Even if she took Nunez down, she is still dealing with a BJJ blackbelt who was beating the shit out of her. A LAN typically relies mostly on wired connections for increased speed and security, but wireless connections can also be part Richard Jefferson Jersey
of a LAN.

It was embarassing Yangervis Solarte Jersey
and disrespectful. And don give me that bullshit that it legal so it not cheating, that a copout excuse and just exposes your true colors. Waldstein: For the first time in nine postseason games, the Astros have scored in the first three innings.

While the machine is running very slowly add oil. Finally asked one of them about it and was told that both the employee and the manager could get in trouble if a worker stayed even a moment overtime.. Pistorius has been found guilty of murder. In addition to lack of exercise, this problem may arise due to the stress experienced by the players, as they immerse themselves in situations that are perceived as dangerous, such as attacks, virtual fights, and other conflicts.

"He'd pick one with the zebra wood on it. They free to say no. Double edit: A lot of people really struggle to believe that 3 5 people, out of 20+ people in line for Returns would clap in such a situation. You know she's strong. Believing that alcohol had the potential to cure ailments, strengthen the weak and ill and even "enliven" the elderly, the American colonists consumed alcohol throughout the day for various reasons.
G7PAk6U0BH
Brown claw

How to Place an Order at Lazada Using PayPal wholesale footb

Postby G7PAk6U0BH » Wed May 02, 2018 11:25 pm

This is a very low fee compared to other home based business companies.. "It allows traffic to move through a toll plaza without stopping, which alleviates congestion at the plaza itself, but also reduces the potential for crashes. I won be able to climax and I eventually go back downstairs, angry and sexually frustrated.

Indeed these qualities are very much needed not only among the students but also within the general people for the betterment of the society. So there is step one believing in God's Son.. Once it's gone, it's gone. And us big wigs say it's to protect the little peoples' jobs.

The assumption is that drivers won't be able to match the https://www.denverbroncosonline.com/donald-stephenson-jersey-c_60.html
sequence while watching the road, so they won't be able to unlock it for texting.. Joe Namath Jersey
Priebus and Spicer were particularly unhappy. Set the angle of the cross carriage to 6 degrees so that the small end of the taper will be at the free end of the rod.

Mr. The cheating wasn about her or their relationship, but the result of incompatible http://www.ladodgersstore.com/yu-darvish-jersey-c_22.html
relationship needs and Joe mishandling of that. Usually characterized by unprecedented skill in everything from art to zoology, including karate and arm wrestling.

More sails will help improve the flow of air around the sails making them more efficient, a lot of boats will run a small stay sail with a big genoa to reduce the gap in the slot. I think that a standard for $5 subs for most streamers and I not sure if that xqc arrangement but let still assume that he gets 50%.Lets also assume that cheap china jerseys he only gets $5 subs as well.

Many of these owners many of these men contributed and wanted to see Donald Trump and office it is not exhibited no exact what they were voting for he was very very clear. I'm just trying to figure out when the cheap jerseys supply host asked how long they've been together the guy responded "about six months." then the girl interjects "HAHA cheap football jerseys yeah no we're just friends." say whaaaaaat.

Regardless of experience level, things like rockfall can really be controlled.. I thought that was just rumors until a cheap nhl jerseys friend of mine has her brother, who have been dating a girl from a Muslim family for 5 years, being told by the girl's father that he must convert to Islam to marry the girl.

In male bodies, the testes produce the hormone testosterone, which regulates sperm production and causes masculine secondary sex characteristics. Yoga is an important exercise for basketball players too.. In. Crusade going on we had the Vietnam War that we knew we dealt with all the positions.

It would honestly be the single BEST thing to happen to cryptos! It will legitimize the crypto markets in the masses minds. (Domino returned the favor on his 1968 comeback album, "Fats Is Back," by covering the tune.) McCartney never grew out Matt Forte Jersey
of his Domino fascination: Thirty years later, he did a version of the 1920s tune "Coquette" cheap mlb jerseys on his 1999 album "Run Devil Run" that was closely based on Domino's 1958 recording..

Since there is so few houses (and no apartments) I was curious how they had a 1000 residents. His is PP682, +1157 and dyno set at 11.105s. I mean it loudly and that's you know Batman. Most of the people, ignorant and uninformed about the post and pre game sessions look out for the sports jackets that they like ignoring the ill benefits of the health.

To avoid poison ivy rashes and poison oak in the future, wash your skin within 30 minutes of contact to remove the urishiol oils.. Then again, the ASTM didn't have standards for colored pencils till very recently and colored pencils have been a respectable fine art medium for decades.

When you start, just turn around and run a hundred blocks or so and you'll find a lakeside village with houses sticking out of the lake. She had been having trouble finishing a video, and she'd asked Madsen to motivate her with a threat. He was very productive (albeit against limited competition) last year, and could develop into the next Rob Ninkovich.

Sometimes things got personal. Their habitat extends through twelve countries: Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. The Juwan Thompson Jersey
main character, Edwin, is a 10 year old boy who learns suddenly that a family tragedy means that wholesale football jerseys he will be travelling on the Titanic to America with grandparents he never knew existed.
G7PAk6U0BH
Brown claw

Return to The Technical Stuff